The commencement of a new year is a great opportunity for you to redesign certain parts of your life. Our lives don’t come with roadmaps, so it’s easy to just go with the flow instead of intentionally heading in a particular direction toward a specific goal. Why not make this next year your best year yet? Don’t just go with the flow, take charge of your life! Go after the new job, career, investment… Relocate, buy the new car, the new home, the new boat… DESIGN YOUR LIFE TO WIN.
Once you know what is important to you, you can begin to direct your life toward specific goals. A good way to start is by answering some of these questions, questions to REFLECT upon, with short phrases or a few words. If at any time you would like to go into more depth in your answer, feel free to do so.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
1. What advice would you like to give yourself as you begin the new year?
2. What major indulgence are you willing to experience?
3. What would you like to be your biggest triumph by the end of the year?
4. What is one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give you more peace?
5. At the end of the year, how would you like your life to be transformed?
6. What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do more of that?
7. What do you think your biggest risk will be?
8. What important relationship would you like to improve the most this year?
9. How can you deeply improve your relationship with yourself this year?
10. Is there any relationship in your life that would benefit from forgiveness?
The new year often feels like a fresh start and a great opportunity to change bad habits and establish new routines that will help you grow psychologically, emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually, financially and intellectually. The above questions are for reflection purposes. Ultimately, it is up to you to improve your life in ways that it will transform it. Remember, focus on one goal at a time. Achieving even one small goal can boost your belief in yourself. For larger goals, consider breaking them apart into manageable chunks. Focusing yourself on one specific goal makes keeping a resolution much more achievable.
When you commit to change, any type of change, whether verbalized or not, you are taking the first step to whatever it is you want to accomplish. Change can be a rocky road with many bumps along the way.
The key to achieving success is to not give up. Navigating the ups and downs is what leads to change. It is learning to adapt, be flexible, and most importantly know how to be kind to yourself. This is why is so important to ask yourself quality questions, questions, that will help you design the life YOU want.
Don’t give up when you slip, put pen to paper and make a new plan. Success is in the details. Keep in mind that, Happiness is just a few adjustments away.
Take the time to reflect on the answers to your questions. Answer them as truthfully and realistic as you can, after all, is your life, take charge and participate in designing it just the way you like.
HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at Viamar Homes, It has been a pleasure getting to know all of our associates, friends and clients this year.
We hope that 2022 holds much success and good fortune in any and all endeavours you all pursue. Cheers to a New Year, a New You and a New Home, Vianca and Martha Pino.